Our development and manufacturing operations continue to grow and we require a Software Engineer to join us to support the development of CyDen products through delivery of high-quality robust software in embedded systems, manufacturing automation and support tools.
Working as part of our electronics and software engineering team, this role will be a mixture of embedded development for ARM core micro-controllers and PC side development primarily in C# interfacing to local and cloud SQL databases and the production environment.
The candidate will work alongside our experienced senior software engineers in the development department giving the ability to up-skill along with lots of opportunity to demonstrate their talent. The role will require the jobholder to contribute in the following areas:
- Developing in C & C++ within MISRA guidelines
- Coding with an Object Orientated approach
- Cortex processors especially ST parts
- Developing Test Harnesses and Simulators
- Developing code for medical devices or other regulated industry
- Developing Applications with Visual Studio in C#
- Interfacing to SQL Databases locally and in the cloud
- Developing secure Web based tools connecting to Azure
- Developing code for control of automated test equipment
- Interfacing to production environment sensors and equipment
- PLC systems and coding
- Formal qualification in a relevant discipline
- Exposure and knowledge of development of embedded code with a modern chipset and IDE
- Exposure and knowledge of development of programs for the windows environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline
- Formal training on Software Development to Medical Device standards
- Working knowledge in the coding and debug of ST ARM Cortex M0 processors in the Keil environment
- Working knowledge in coding in Visual Studio C# and interfacing to real world peripherals (RS232 / USB HID etc)
The role could be adapted to the right candidate who can demonstrate the drive and talent to be able to grow to fulfil the full requirements of the role.
In addition, the successful candidate must have the following attributes
- Able to manage priorities and deliverables
- Able to manage workload and expectations
- Experience working with a cross functional team
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com, quoting ‘Software Engineer’ in the subject line.