With 3 shifts running at both of our production sites, technical/maintenance cover across all working hours is now an essential part of the efficiency of our operations.
To provide support on all technical aspects of the Factory’s production operation, undertaking maintenance, repair and fault recovery on assembly and test equipment.
- Assembly and test process fault diagnosis and recovery after stoppages
- Planned and reactive maintenance on the assembly and test process
- Support of technical elements of product/model changeovers
- Support to Development Engineers on introduction of new models and model revisions
Technical oversight of product Repair Operatives’ activity
– Fault finding and rectification in an electronic assembly and test operation
– Knowledge of PCB technology
– Knowledge of PLC controlled production equipment
– HNC in Electrical/Electronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent
– Working in a highly regulated industry, e.g. medical devices
– Significant experience in a relevant industry
– PLC training
In addition,the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– Organised and methodical;
– Pro-active, collaborative, problem solving approach to issues;
– Self-starter, takes the initiative;
– Able to interact and communicate effectively with staff;
– Able to provide technical information in a clear and concise manner.
40 hours per week:
SHIFTS (on a one-week rotation)
– AM Shift – 06:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
– Nightshift – 22:00 to 06:00 Sunday to Thursday
– PM Shift – 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting ‘Shift Technician’ in the subject line.