As our sales continue to grow, with an increasing customer base, ensuring an efficient service to our customers is a critical part of our success.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales team. You will be the link between the sales team and the production team to ensure customer orders are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of customer orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback to and from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Liaising with the Company’s Production team to ensure orders are ready to meet dispatch deadlines.
- Making all necessary logistics arrangements.
- Acting as a key point of contact for customers.
- Ensuring all export paperwork is maintained.
- General sales support
- Experience of customer order processing in a manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge of national and international logistics regulations
- General secondary or vocational qualifications (e.g. GCSEs, BTEC Certificate..) including Maths and English
- Working in a consumer electronics supply chain function
- Knowledge of SAGE
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a business-related or technical discipline
In addition, the successful candidate must have the following attributes
- Good interpersonal skills, able to establish strong customer relationships
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Able to interpret complex data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to clearly communicate requirements
- Able to set priorities and work to deadlines
- Pro-active, with a problem-solving approach to issues
To Apply: please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Sales/Logistics Co-Ordinator’ in the subject line