We are seeking a new Sales and Logistics Administrator based in our Llansamlet site to act as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales team.
You will act as the link between the sales team and the production team to ensure customer orders are met. This position will require you to provide support in the following areas:
- Processing a high volume of customer orders
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Processing Customer returns
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Communicating internally important feedback to and from customers
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Liaise with the Company’s Production team to ensure orders are ready to meet dispatch deadlines
- Making all necessary logistics arrangements
- Acting as a key point of contact for customers
- Ensuring all export paperwork is maintained including Incoterms, FTA’s and rules of origin
- General sales support
Previous experience of customer order processing in a manufacturing organisation and an awareness of national and international logistic regulations is essential. Alongside experience in Export Documentation, incoterms, FTA’s and rules of origin. Previous experience of SAP would also be beneficial.
You will be educated to at least GCSE level, or equivalent, including English and Maths. HNC/HND, or equivalent, in a business-related or technical discipline would be advantageous.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong customer relationships, and good written and spoken English, and the ability to clearly communicate requirements. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential so you must be organised and methodical with the ability to interpret complex data. You must be able to set deadlines and work to deadlines with a pro-active, problem-solving approach to issues.
To Apply please send your CV and a covering letter, highlighting your key skills and how you meet the above criteria to: email@example.com, quoting ‘Sales and Logistics Administrator’ in the subject line.