We require a Quality Technician to undertake all required inspections and quality record confirmation to assure the quality of materials entering and products leaving the CyDen Factory. You will be responsible for: –
- Performing incoming inspection of materials to confirm items received comply with drawings
- Checking Certificates of Conformity on incoming deliveries
- Verification of supplier test reports
- Notifying and liaising with suppliers if items fail inspection
- Undertaking patrol inspections of product quality throughout the assembly and packaging operation;
- Verifying and reporting products rejected during Production
- Performing production release inspections to confirm that Cyden products match the bill of materials
- Performing shipping release inspections
- Supporting quality training of production staff and providing advice to the production team;
- Ensuring effective control of non-conforming items
- Recording and investigating product non-conformance
- Reviewing, consolidating and filing test records and log files
You should have a methodical approach to work with great attention to detail and a willingness to challenge the status quo if necessary. You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence colleagues to take corrective action and improve processes when required. You must be able to work to deadlines with a pro-active, problem-solving approach to issues.
Previous experience in a Quality Technician role or auditor experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.
To Apply please send your CV and a covering letter, highlighting your key skills and how you meet the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Quality Technician’ in the subject line.