Graphic Designer/Video editor
Flexible: Home-based + regular travel to Swansea HQ
As we are expanding our in-house creative team and relaunching the SmoothSkin brand identity, we are searching for an experienced Graphic Designer and Video Editor to create, manage and deliver creative assets across a range of channels and purposes including digital content (stills /video/animation), product artwork designs and sales collateral.
This is a hugely varied job which would suit an all-round individual, with an eye for detail, the ability to multi-task to deadlines and deliver a luxurious brand experience.
- Unleashing your creativity. Consistently coming up with original ideas and taking them from initial scamps, through concept development, all the way to a flawless final delivery.
- Developing and executing engagement building content at a high standard, on big and small briefs across all digital channels and a variety of international territories.
- Develop high-level creative designs including branding, animations, iconography and infographics for video, print and social media platforms.
- Produce unique presentations, training guides, templates and other sales and marketing products.
- Review and edit existing video footage for social media, retailer and digital platforms.
- Conceptualise and develop artworks for new product launches.
- Adapt master artworks for local market roll-outs, meticulously laying-out languages and adhering to local regulations.
- Collaborate with fellow Graphic Designer, digital, brand and channel marketing teams to manage creative projects – using their input and guidance to develop work to the highest standard.
- Developing, promoting and protecting the SmoothSkin brand both internally and externally.
These tasks are not intended as an exhaustive list of the post holder’s duties. The post holder is expected to carry out any reasonable request as deemed appropriate by their Line Manager to support business needs. Specific responsibilities and authorities are defined in procedures relevant to the role.
- 3-7 years’ graphic design, video editing and social media content generation
- In-depth understanding of optimising content for different digital platforms and formats
- Demonstrable skills in developing packaging and manual artworks
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite (have expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro)
- Advanced in PowerPoint, including generating templates and embedding multimedia graphics and videos
- A portfolio of examples that demonstrate creativity of producing content for external audiences and mastery of graphic design and video editing
- Strong animation skills
- Experience of working on beauty/luxury/lifestyle and international brands
Qualifications and training:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Degree in Multi-media / Video editing
- As well as top-notch creative and technical skills, you’ll have:
- Experience interpreting creative briefs and establishing an understanding of stakeholder requirements and business challenges
- A finger on the pulse when it comes to digital trends and new innovations
- Experience of implementing and policing brand guidelines and brand positioning
- The ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- The ability to interpret complex data in a visually simple and appealing way
- A natural ability to build great relationships with people from across the business
- An understanding of what makes a luxury beauty brand stand out
Please send a copy of your CV and up to date portfolio to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.