As our product development activity continues to grow, we are looking for an Agile Project Manager to lead, organise and motivate the Electronics Engineering and Software teams to deliver projects jointly created with senior members of our technical team and product project management.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the electronics and software elements of multiple high priority projects from concept design to release for volume manufacture. With clear time-framed objectives, identifying and clearing pending hurdles and reviewing past performance to better plan for the future, the successful applicant will be required to use good judgement and experience to develop approaches that are suitable for planning and managing the deliveries, but not burdensome and complex. Training and ensuring compliance and acceptance will be a significant part of the role.
- Managing, tracking and reporting project progress to all stakeholders and ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Monitoring overall progress, identifying pending hurdles and escalating accordingly
- Coordinating the communication between internal and external teams (Development, Operations, IT …)
- Working closely with the development team, administering scrum meeting and DevOps
- Monitoring effectiveness of teams and providing feedback through lessons learnt and project post mortem activities
- Arranging meetings between team members, and between team members and clients, to ensure clarity on goals
- Guiding team members through the development process, ensuring deliverables are completed, to satisfy both internal and external regulatory requirements
- Mentoring team members through agile methodologies and best practice, ensuring the team remain fully engaged.
- CSM Scrum Master certification or equivalent
- Experience overseeing multi-function teams, with a proven record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle models both Agile and traditional, with the in depth understanding needed to blend them to deliver highly regulated medical devices compliance in an Agile environment.
- Experience motivating teams and maintaining momentum during peak output periods
- Professional Project Management Qualification, PMP, Prince 2 or similar
- Experience of project management of Electronics or Embedded Firmware projects
- Experience of managing projects with physical deliverables, and an understanding of the impact of lead times and part availability on project delivery
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Very effective interpersonal skills
- Effective in an environment with quickly changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of, and demonstrated experience, in using appropriate tools for effective project management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting ‘Agile Project Manager’ in the subject line.