Our new factory has now grown to a full two-shift operation, with a third shift worked when demand requires it. Technical/maintenance cover across all working hours is now an essential part of the efficiency of our operations.
To provide support on all technical aspects of the Factory’s production operation, undertaking maintenance, repair and fault recovery on assembly and test equipment.
- Assembly line fault diagnosis and recovery after stoppages
- Planned and reactive maintenance on the assembly and test process
- Test jig fault finding and repair
- Test jig calibration
- Support of technical elements of product/model changeovers
- Support to Development Engineers on introduction of new models and model revisions
- Technical oversight of product Repair Operatives’ activity
- The Person
– Fault finding and rectification in an electronic assembly operation
– Knowledge of PCB technology
– Knowledge of PLC controlled production equipment
– HNC in Electrical/Electronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent
– Working in a highly regulated industry, e.g. medical devices
– Significant experience in a relevant industry
– PLC training
In addition,the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Organised and methodical;
• Highly analytical;
• Pro-active, collaborative, problem solving approach to issues
• Self-starter, takes the initiative, willing to take responsibility
• Able to interact and communicate effectively with staff at all levels in the organisation;
Able to provide technical information in a clear and concise manner
40 hours per week:
DAYSHIFT – 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 12:00 Friday
TWO-SHIFT (on a one-week rotation)
– AM Shift – 06:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
– PM Shift – 14:00 to 23:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 18:00 Friday.
Nightshift work may be required on occasions.
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting ‘Shift Technician’ in the subject line.