We have an opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Compliance Auditor to join our Quality & Regulatory Team, to undertake the audit activity required to support both internal compliance, and that of our commercial partners, to all relevant quality systems and regulations.
The Compliance Auditor will carry out the following tasks:
- Developing audit schedules and conducting those audits against Cyden’s Quality Management System and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Conducting audits on Cyden’s commercial partners
- Issuing audit reports and notifications on any follow-up actions identified
- Monitoring follow-up actions and conducting verification of effectiveness audits
- Conducting Device Compliance Audits
- Supporting Third Party regulatory audits and customer audits
Full product and regulatory territory training will be provided.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of working on multiple projects, both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to critically evaluate and summarise complex data into simple messages and actions
- Prepared to build networks and alliances with peers and external partners
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
- Regulatory experience within medical devices
- Auditor training / Medical Device Auditor training
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485
The successful candidate will be efficient, well organised and have a systematic and methodical approach to their work. They will have a positive and motivated attitude.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free parking
To Apply please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Compliance Auditor’ in the subject line. The closing date for applications is 26th March 2018.