Our Company continues to grow rapidly and we are investing heavily in our clinical and technical capability. As well as hair removal devices we are also looking to develop our technology in areas such as skin rejuvenation, acne treatment and other beauty applications.
Working in the Development department on new design ideas and projects as a Mechanical Simulation Engineer, the successful candidate will design, analyse and test new and existing technology developments for use in upcoming products.
Demonstrating a creative yet methodical approach, responsibilities will include:
• CAD modelling using Solidworks
• Analysis of designs using various simulation packages e.g. Solidworks CFD, Solidworks Simulation, Tracepro, Matlab…
• Prototyping and testing of designs to validate simulation models
• Report writing
• Assisting in product testing
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering (achieving at least a 2:1 classification)
– Proficient in the use of Solidworks CAD software
– Experience in the use of simulation design software, e.g. CFD, Thermal Simulation, Optics Simulation (ray tracing)…
– 2 years’ industrial experience
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
– Innovative and creative problem solver
– Methodical approach to work
– Excellent diligence and attention to detail
– Self-motivated and pro-active
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com quoting ‘Mechanical Simulation/Design Engineer’ in the subject line.