Reporting to our International Sales Director, the International Sales Manager will be instrumental in the company’s continued success across Asia Pacific. They will be responsible for developing and managing the sales channels for the Company’s products across the region. This includes identifying new partners and managing these partners to ensure that CyDen’s financial objectives are achieved.
We need a forward thinking, driven individual who has original ideas and a good grasp of regional retail and distribution channels. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing, entrepreneurial business with a unique product and brand. The role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of our growth in the region.
- Identify new commercial opportunities for CyDen to pursue across the region
- Formulate, develop and execute business strategies that ensure CyDen is a successful entrant into multiple markets
- Deliver revenue and profit targets
- Grow and take ownership of our partners in the region
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships that build a sustainable, profitable business
- Work closely with internal partners (marketing, supply chain, finance) to ensure accounts are managed efficiently and effectively
- Represent and advocate CyDen’s products in all markets
- Provide support for or run other ad-hoc projects when required
- Proven experience in a senior sales position within FMCG/CE or Health and Beauty. Alternatively, a broader commercial background within retail, distribution or as a vendor
- Proven experience of developing and executing a high growth commercial model that delivers significant value
- Proven ability to secure profitable, long term commercial partnerships
- Highly personable with a strong ability to network and build/maintain strong relationships
- A proactive and independent thinker. Willing to work independently and remotely.
- Degree educated is preferred but not essential
- Able to develop a comprehensive understanding of the product’s functionality
- Able to communicate effectively (written and spoken) in English and preferably Mandarin
The role requires a significant amount of flexibility, relationship building and negotiation skills, a sound commercial perspective and the ability to work alongside key internal and external stakeholders.
The position will be home based within Asia. Candidates must have the ability to travel extensively in the region and occasionally to our Head Office in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com, quoting ‘International Sales Manager’ in the subject line.