As our company’s activity continues to grow, we are looking for an Electronics Engineer to support the development of CyDen products through delivery of high-quality robust electronics design, detailed verification and suitable documentation.
Working as part of our electronics and software engineering team, the role is to support the development of the electronics platform for CyDen’s range of medical and consumer products. Working with senior engineers the candidate would initially be supported and trained to deliver their objectives but quickly be expected to be delivering independently.
The role will initially focus on delivering test and support equipment for new product developments, but is expected to progress to medical product development as the candidate’s skills develop.
The key responsibilities are:
- Research, design and development of power, digital and analogue circuits.
- PCB Design and Layout
- Design, build and test prototypes and write detailed technical reports.
- Ensure that electronic products are designed and tested in accordance with company procedures.
- Reliability and regulatory testing of products (EMC, electrical safety), including submissions to external regulatory bodies.
- Investigation of production issues and implementation of corrective actions.
- Project planning and control.
- Production support as required.
- HNC/HND, or equivalent, in electronics engineering
- Working knowledge of all the main principles of electronics design
- Degree, or equivalent, in electronics engineering
- Proven experience in an electronics design role
- Experience of high-volume consumer electronic product design – including digital and analogue circuitry
The role could be adapted to the right candidate who can demonstrate the drive and talent to be able to grow to fulfil the full requirements of the role.
In addition, the successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a technical team, proven experience of both.
- Experience in an environment with quickly changing priorities.
- Logical and lateral thinking ability.
To Apply: please send your CV to: email@example.com, quoting ‘Electronics Engineer’ in the subject line.